The purpose of this document is to inform relatively Members to Personal Data collected from the website www.mitera.ch (the “Application“).
In case of rejection of changes to this Privacy Statement, the User is obliged to cease the use of this application and may require the Data Controller to remove their Personal Data.
1. Personal Data collected by the Application
The Holder collects the following types of Personal Data:
A. Data and content automatically collected during the use of the Application
- Technical data: The computer systems and software procedures for the operation of this application can acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Information the transmission of which is implicit in the Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified users, but which by their very nature, could, through processing and associations with data from third parties, to identify users. This category includes IP addresses, or domain names used by users who connect to the Application, the URI (Uniform Resource ldentifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file dimension.
- Usage data: Data can also be collected on the use of the Application User, such as pages visited, the actions performed, features, and services used.
B. Personal information collected through cookies or similar technologies
You can inspect the full Cookies Policy at the following address: http: // www .mitera.ch / privacy-policy /.
The Personal Data collected can be used for the execution of contractual obligations and pre-contractual and legal obligations and for the following purposes:
- Promotion and marketing activities aimed at the sale of Mitera products
- Support and contact with the User
- Account access of third party services
- External management of payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. The data used for the payment are collected directly by the payment service provider is required without being handled in any way by this Application
- Payments are provided
- Management of user database
- Only with anonymous statistical data
- Sending emails or newsletters and mailing list management
3. Methods of Treatment
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of computer and / or telematic instruments, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the indicated purposes.
In some cases, may have access to Personal Data also those involved in the organization of the Holder (such as, for example, involved in the management of personnel, the commercial employees, system administrators, etc.) Or external parties (such as computer companies, suppliers service, mail carriers, hosting providers, etc.). These subjects necessary may be appointed as responsible for handling by the owner, as well as access to Personal Data of Users whenever it necessairo and are contractually obliged to keep confidential all Personal Data.
The updated list of Managers may be requested by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Legal Basis of treatment
The holder is Personal Information concerning the user if the following condition exists:
- the user has given their consent for one or more specific purposes
However, it is always possible to ask the owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment.
The Data are processed at the operating locations of the holder and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment shall be localized. For more information, please contact email@example.com charge at the following email address or by postal mail Antonigasse 4, 5620 Bremgarten AG Switzerland.
Personal data may be transferred to countries outside the EU: Switzerland.
For these countries, there is a decision of the adequacy of the European Commission or, in the absence of such a decision, you can request more information to the owner about the appropriate safeguards taken and the means to obtain a copy of such data or the exact place where they were made available.
6. Security Measures
Treatment is carried out in a manner and with adequate means to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data, having the owner taken appropriate technical and organizational measures that guarantee, and allows us to demonstrate that the treatment is carried out in accordance with the relevant regulations.
7. Data Retention Period
The Owner will treat the Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes connected with the execution of the contract between the Owner and the User is over a period of 10 years from the termination of the relationship with the User and in any case until the completion of the term limitation period provided for by the regulations.
When the processing of personal data is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Holder, the Personal Data will be stored until the satisfaction of that interest.
If the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the User, the Holder may retain Personal until revoked by the same.
Personal data may be retained for a longer period if necessary for compliance with a legal requirement or order of an ‘authority.
All Personal Data will be deleted upon expiration of the retention period. Upon expiry of that period the right to access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability will no longer be exercised.
8. Automated Decision Making
All collected data will not be any automated decision-making process, including profiling, which may have legal consequences for the person or which could have a significant impact on it.
9. User Rights
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to data processed by the data. In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke your consent at any time;
- object to the processing of their data;
- access their data;
- verify and request the correction;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtain the cancellation of the Personal Data;
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner;
- submit a complaint to the Data Protection Supervisory Authority Personal and / or act in court.
To exercise their rights, the Users may send a request to contact the Holder indicated in this document. The requests are made without charge and processed by the Proprietor in the shortest time possible, and in any event within 30 days.
10. Data Controller
The Data Controller is Antonella Meyer Masciulli, Antonigasse 4 5620 Bremgarten – Switzerland
e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 04/09/2019